At Zenful Designs we enforce the following policies to provide a uniform experience to all of our wonderful customers.
- All major credit cards are accepted and processed through Square
- If you have an issue with your payment, please use the contact us form
- All pre-made items will ship within a week of purchase. Shipping times are 1-3 days within the Atlantic, 3-5 days to Ontario and Quebec and 7-10 days to Western Canada.
- Most items are shipped in medium and large bubble envelopes. If you would like your item packaged as a gift with additional tissue paper or in a box instead, please leave a note at check out.
- All clothing orders over $30CAD in value ship with tracking and $100CAD insurance included. It is a flat rate fee of $18.99CAD and each additional clothing item is only $10CAD. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer free or reduced shipping, as these are the exact rates that Canada Post charges us.
- Any macrame hanger order is $5.99CAD for each item, they may be packaged together or separately to save on additional shipping costs. Oversize and Heavy driftwood macrame pieces will be charged the flat ‘clothing ship’ fee of $18.99CAD and you may include additional items free of charge.
- In the event the website checkout overestimated the shipping fee, please send us a note and the overage will be refunded back to the method of payment.
- At this time, we only ship within Canada and US. Please note all import taxes and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. Please make sure your address is full and correct.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
- All returns are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please use the contact us form to initiate a return or exchange.
- Buyer is responsible for purchasing return shipping. No refunds are given on shipping costs.
- Sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Only unworn items in NEW condition can be exchanged or returned.
- Refunds cannot be given on custom work or deposits for custom work.
- We recommend hand-washing in cold water for all crochet items and lying flat to dry.
- Most crochet items will not need frequent laundering, spot washing is recommended with mild detergent or hand soap.
- NEVER put wool, rayon, silk or loose crochet designs in the washing machine. It will shrink and lose shape. Zenful Designs will not be responsible for items ruined due to improper care.
- Repairs are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Depending on the state of the item and size of the repair there may be a charge. Small holes or minimal damage can be repaired for free,
- Please send a photo along with a request of the damage so an assessment can be made
- Buyer is responsible for paying shipping both ways. Local drop off and pickup, especially in market season is highly preferred (May-Nov)
- Only items sold and made by Zenful Designs are eligible for the repair service.